Thursday 12 April 2012

Hey World..



This is my first few stints to write a blog (not my first one). I had previously written a few of them which I will share it as part of my this blogger.

I have always had this urge to write since I was a kid and now finally I think I would use this forum to pen down my thoughts.

I owe my writing to all the people in my life who have directly or indirectly lead me to write and express whatever I feel. I am blessed with supportive and wonderful parents especially my mom who has been my bestest friend since I was a kid; my husband who has been a best friend, companion, everything possible and wonderful cousins and friends  (will name all of them in my forthcoming blogs) who have been there for me throughout my life – good times and bad times. I truly love all of them till eternity.
I am looking forward for their support and advice as and when I post my blogs.

Happy Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment